“en” is a novelty goods of Lights On Children, which we are giving to the people who donated 500 JPY or more at events etc.
Granular salt from Wajima (輪島), Japan, is packaged into a compact case.
* Donations through credit card and bank transfer are exempt from this offer.
The name “en” comes from an overlap of multiple meanings――――
Our gratitude to your donation (in JPY, pronounced “yen” and spelled “円” which means “circle”)
Our gratitude to the connection (縁, pronounced “en“) with all our supporters
The item itself – salt (塩, pronounced “en“)
The circle of people supporting children in social care
Our mission to enlighten the public on social care issues, and to encourage and enable the children in need
――――We wish this product is going to widen the circle of support in your community.
Social care (#社会的養護) is an issue for everyone in this society.
If you have attended our “Seminar In Your Office”, please share what you learned and what you thought on social media or directly to your friends.
Sharing such things could lead to other businesses and organizations to take part in the issue of social care.
Of course, new applications for “Seminar In Your Office” are greatly appreciated!
Major keywords in this field are “social care” (社会的養護), “children’s home” (児童養護施設) and “foster parents” (里親).
Tell your friends to dial 189 when they spot a possible child abuse case. 189 (“Ichi-haya-ku” いち早く) is the direct phone number to your local child consultation center (児童相談所) (This dial is provided in Japanese only).
Check out our infographic webpages on these keywords.
“Wajima-no-kaien Tubushio” (わじまの海塩 粒塩) is granular salt from Wajima (輪島), Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan.
The salt is made 100% from sea water off the coast of Wajima, by slowly crystallizing it at a low temperature of 40°C and then roasting it quickly by hand.
It could be used when you:
- sport, take a sauna or climb a mountain
- eat salads or fried food
- drink a cup of water in the morning
- need nutrition in a state of emergency (Take it with you in your bag or your car just in case)
* Take up to 3 grains of this product at a time.
* 5 grains of this product is equivalent to approximately 0.1 gram of salt content. (25 grains of this product is equivalent to 1 liter of the sports drink “Pocari Sweat”)
* No anti-caking agent, no additive and no sugar included.
Check out the supplier Bimi-to-kenko(株式会社 美味と健康)’s website for more infromation (Japanese only).
Nutrition Facts (100g)
|Heavy metal||Below threshold|
|Microbiological examination: coliform bacteria||Negative (per 0.1g)*|
* Microbiological examination was conducted in accordance with Standard Methods of Analysis in Food Safety Regulation (食品衛生検査指針) in Japan.
* This product is not completely sealed, so consume it before long.